What does a White Hacker do?
The primary objective of WhiteHat hackers is to improve security, uncover security flaws, and warn potential victims ahead of time to avoid being hacked and exploited. They find defects, simulate attacks, and make security recommendations. White-hat hackers aren’t just there to help businesses improve their security. They also assist consumers by ensuring that their services are safe and secure. We can all agree that a safer service would be preferable. This is why white hat hackers are so valuable and crucial in today’s digital age.
The Growth Curve ahead:
After you complete the Certification, you can have various opportunities in your professional growth. You can be:
- Penetration Tester: A penetration tester examines digital systems and computer networks for potential security flaws that cyber attackers could exploit. A penetration tester also works with company executives to fix those flaws.
- Network Security Analyst: A network security analyst designs, plans, and implements security methods to protect data, networks, and computer systems. A network security analyst also monitors networks for infiltration or hostile activity signs.
- Cybersecurity Analyst: A cyber security analyst specializes in the security of networks and IT systems. The analyst’s primary responsibility is to thoroughly understand the company’s IT architecture, continuously monitor it, and assess dangers that could compromise the network. The analyst protects the companies’ hardware, software, and networks from cybercriminals. A cybersecurity analyst is always looking for new ways to improve the company’s network security and protect sensitive data.
- Information Security Analyst: An information security analyst protects a company’s sensitive and critical data by implementing policies and procedures. They mainly focus on three primary areas: risk assessment, vulnerability assessment, and defense planning.
What are the domains where White-hat hackers work?
- Chief Executive Officer (CSO)
- Malware Analyst
- Security Administrator
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Cyber Security Executive
- Penetration Tester
- Information Security Manager
- Vulnerability Assessor
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Threat Hunters
- Cyber Forensic Investigation Lead
After completing this certification, you will be able to master the core concepts of White Hat Hacker along with better understanding of types of hackers, enumerations, system hacking, IoT security, including security measures and practices.