AR technology is a new exciting space for organizations to explore at present. In fact, the existing implementation of AR in businesses is taking fruitful shape in multiple ways. Due to this, demand for certified augmented reality developer professionals has been experiencing a boost as well. Major business giants, including Google, Apple, etc., also often seek individuals with augmented reality certification to hire to streamline their technical operations. But, for getting hired in such big companies, one needs to ace their interview rounds. Candidates should have a comprehensive knowledge of AR technology to prove their knowledge of the field. However, to help you out with it, we have compiled some of the most asked interview questions for AR, along with answers. So, please read below to explore them.
What are AR libraries available on iPhone and Android?
These are: ARCore, ARFoundation, Wikitude, ARKit, Viro, OpenCV, ResightAR, OpenXR, 8th Wall, and Vuforia.
Note: You must be familiar with working with these libraries as an augmented reality expert.
How augmented reality applications enhance the real world?
There are plenty of examples, and some of the popular ones are:
- Superimposing 3D models, images, and digital information.
- Providing timely directions.
- Labels insertion.
- Changing backgrounds and colors.
- Changing the appearance of the environment using filters on Snapchat, Instagram, and other similar apps.
You can learn about further potential applications of the technology through AR certification.
What are the different types of augmented reality?
- Marker-based Augmented Reality– It triggers an augmented experience for users. Generally, it comes in use for retail and marketing purposes.
- Markerless Augmented Reality– It is a more advanced AR type. It enables users to place the virtual object wherever they want.
- Location-based Augmented Reality– Next, this AR-type combines the virtual content to the generated experience for a particular area.
- Superimposition Augmented Reality– It recognizes the given object in the real space and enhances it to provide an alternate appearance.
- Outlining Augmented Reality– It can identify lines and boundaries in areas that the human eye can’t find.
What is the AR API in Android?
As per certified augmented reality developer experts, these are the available AR API in Android:
- Android Development: Applications written in Kotlin or Java – ARCore.
- Unity Development: Applications and games coded in C# – ARFoundation, Wikitude, or Vuforia.
- IOS Development: Applications having Objective C or Swift coding – ARKit.
- WebXR: Web applications in HTML, JS, and CSS coding – AFrame.
To learn in-depth about them, take up augmented reality certification that’s available.
What are the prime benefits of augmented reality?
- AR is extremely interactive by nature and simultaneously interacts with the physical surrounding.
- Businesses can use it for a variety of purposes as it can adjust as per the application.
- It helps in effectively combining the virtual and real world.
- AR can make things look more appealing and eye-catching and give a memorable experience. Also, training programs can leverage it for improving training tactics.
- Companies use it to perform critical testing to measure the success of apps or services before launching them in the real world. Hence, saving considerable expenses.
What separates augmented reality from mediated reality?
Though people use mediated reality and augmented reality interchangeably, one vital difference separates them from one another. Here, the difference lies in the manner they interpret the information they receive. On the one hand, MR shows you the view; you might want it to display through your command. On the other hand, AR gives you a view that you need to see depending on the surroundings. In simple words, it reads the surrounding area and then augments it accordingly.
What are the best-known apps for AR available?
As per augmented reality expert professionals as well as users, these are the best-known AR apps:
- Localscope – It allows you to surf the space around you.
- Flight Radar 24 – This app informs the user about the departure and arrival places of flights.
- Fairy Magic – Basically, it is a type of gaming app for kids that uses AR to bring fairies in live-action. Further, kids can build houses for the fairies with given tools.
What is the role of AR in educational sectors?
AR-based platforms are the backbone of many e-learning as well as e-commerce forums. Due to the AR applications, educational organizations are effectively leveraging their knowledge-sharing experience. Additionally, we can deem that AR technology poses as a need more than being a luxury. It is because e-learning can be accessible to students across the world. Hence, it becomes a key player in educating the maximum student population despite their geographical location. Also, it cuts down the expenses in the long haul, along with providing more advanced teachings.
What do you know about the workings of augmented reality business cards?
The AR applications operate using a marker/image. It stimulates the interactions with the user when they point the marker with their phone or other devices’ camera. Here, the user needs a marker, i.e., a business card and a device that has a webcam. Further, users can add an AR marker to the AR card or can set their logo above a black border to use it as a marker. Next, this marker will be a medium to display users’ information. Aside from this, users can do so many things with the AR app. For example, automated display of addresses along with interactive maps, links to connect through phone calls or emails directly. Also, it can even create an interactive portfolio. Hence, we can say that the scope of possibilities with AR is endless.
A career in augmented reality has a lot of potential to flourish due to its continuous adoption across industries. Mainly in areas of marketing and commerce, AR tools have been proving their usefulness and need. Hence, opt for a valuable AR certification program from a reliable resource and become a part of a consistently developing field.
Give a visit to the GLOBAL TECH COUNCIL to gain more knowledge about the topic.